One of the main players in the game of OTT (Over-The-Top) Milkshakes in Singapore is definitely The Benjamins aka Benjamin Browns. This is the go-to place if you would like to indulge in this sinful dessert/ drink. Also, if you have been following my Instagram, you would know that I simply cannot resist their shakes! Both Insta-worthy and deliciously sweet, this is my guilty pleasure.
Now, on top of their OTT Shakes, they have recently introduced a brand new series called Cerealsly Crunchy Shakes, featuring six different types of breakfast cereals, with a brand new tagline “No Straws Needed!”. You are expected to dig in with a spoon! These new shakes are also available from 12pm daily.
Chocolate Lava Pillow ($16).
Charm My Shake ($16).
Cookie Crisps ($16).
Captain Nutty ($16).
The six flavours are:
- Honey Pops (featuring Kellogg’s Corn Pops cereal)
- Fairy Pebbles (featuring Post’s Fruity Pebbles cereal)
- Charm My Shake (featuring General Mills’ Lucky Charms cereal)
- Chocolate Lava Pillow (featuring Familia’s Swiss Choco Bits cereal)
- Captain Nutty (featuring Quaker’s Cap’n Crunch’s Peanut Butter Crunch cereal)
- Cookie Crisps (featuring Nestle’s Cookie Crisp)
My favourites Chocolate Lava Pillow and Cookie Crisps! If you love peanut butter, you have to order Captain Nutty!
Benjamin Browns Bistro & Bakery
583 Orchard Road #01-20/21,
Forum The Shopping Mall,
Tel: 6887 4117
Monday to Thursdays 1030-2100hrs
Friday & Saturday 1030-2130hrs
Nearest MRT Station: Orchard Station (North South Line)