Looking for a buffet with unlimited servings of ala carte options? Look no further than Pearl of Orient Penang Fiesta at 10 at Claymore, Pan Pacific Orchard. In addition to the Penang street food dishes available, there are seasonal Plates of Pleasure, where you can have unlimited servings of specialities and premium meats in petite portions.
This April and May, Executive Chef Andy Oh and his team will present original creations from his hometown, Penang, and you will be able to savour dishes this Malaysian town is famous for like Penang Char Kway Teow, Assam Laksa, Penang Rojak and many more.
Here are just a few of the dishes you can find at the buffet:
- Fresh sashimi
- Wine Braised Beef Ribs
- Potato Dauphinoise with Aged Salami
- Slow Braised Duck with Salted Vegetables
- Chicken Kapitan Peranakan Style
- Nyonya “Kerabu” Fried Rice
- Goreng pisang
- Inchi Kabin Fried Chicken
- Kueh Pie Tee
- XO Poh Piah: strongly recommend this! Very juicy and flavourful!