I think people who do not frequent the CBD area (like me) will not know about this beautiful greenhouse-like structure, which O’Coffee Club is housed in, right in the middle of Raffles Place.
I was invited for a Christmas High Tea during the weekend to sample some items from the O’Coffee Club’s Festive Menu “My Favourite Things.”
Chocolate Wonderland Log Cake ($53.50 nett), O’Coffee Club’s signature item and a hot favourite among their regulars. Dark chocolate ganache, cream cheese and praline feuilletine wrapped with chocolate sponge.
Assorted Artisanal Christmas Cookies (from $9.80 nett), Checkerboard, Dark Chocolate Cookies and French Butter Cookies to name a few, made from premium ingredients.
Christmas Macarons ($9.65 nett for a box of four). Choose from flavours like Earl Grey Marshmallow, Gingerbread and Grand Marnier Sesame.
Earl Grey Raspberry, Grand Marnier Sesame, Crispy Chocolate Feuilletine and Baileys Pralines ($24 nett for a box of 12). Great for gifts!
White Lychee Christmas Log Cake ($58.85 nett). Swirls of lychee emulsion and raspberry jam centred with rose cream wrapped with orange sponge. I LOVED THIS!
Other than the two log cakes shown here, there are two other log cakes, Mont Blanc Yuletide ($53.50 nett) and Santa’s Macademia Noel ($63.15 nett), which sound promising too.
Jolly Mud Pie ($12.20). Strawberry sorbet, honey parfait, almond and Italian mint meringue.
Joy ($9). Grand Marnier parfait, raspberry sorbet and almond nibs. Both desserts were stunning and we quickly took pictures before they melted.
Assorted Finger Sandwiches. Croque Monsieur, Cucumber & Dill and Tomato with Sea Salt.
Chicken Pie. Look at the generous fillings inside!
Turkey Roulade with Cranberry Compote ($18). Turkey and mushroom roulade, buttered baby carrots, asparagus and mashed potatoes.
Chicken Truffle Mushroom Pasta ($16) and Slow Roasted 120-Day Grain-Fed Ribeye with Red Wine Sauce . The spaghetti which comprises of roasted chicken, mixed mushrooms and truffle cream, is extremely flavourful! Truffle lovers have to order this.
Up close of the macarons and pralines. The macarons were a bit hard for me. We had a fun time trying to guess the flavours of the pralines!
- Things to note:
- Items like the Turkey Roulade, Chicken Truffle Mushroom Pasta, Jolly Mud Pie and Joy are available for dine-in at selected O’Coffee Club outlets from now till 31 December 2014.
- While the Christmas Cookies, Christmas Macarons, Pralines and Log Cakes are available for takeaway order from now till 22 December 2014, and delivery or self collection until 31 December 2014. All orders take three days to process.
- 15% discount for DBS/POSB card holders for festive items and dining from now till 31 December 2014.
- 15% discount for CIMB card holders for festive dining from now till 31 December 2014.
- 20% discount for CRM card holders for festive items and dining from now till 31 December 2014.
O’Coffee Club @ Raffles Place
7 Raffles Place,
Tel: 6532 6273
Opens daily from 0800-2200hrs